Melody
I would like to thank Alice for passing these two awards to me. I feel so honoured. Thank you, Alice!

I remember I first started blogging way back in July 2006, and the idea of creating my own blog was merely out of fun and curiosity. I wrote my very first book review then (well looking back it seemed more like a synopsis to me, haha), thinking it was more for my own reference and that no one else would read it anyway. But I got hooked to it, and it was from there I also began to explore other book bloggers as well. I find I have so much to learn from them, not only through their reviews but their life experiences and all. I have befriended several bloggers along the way, and it is always my pleasure to get to know more new friends as well.

Thank you so much for your friendship and your kind support, my dear friends! Without your readership, Melody's Reading Corner will not last this long. Thus, these awards are for you. :-)

(Extracted from the wordings of the snow globe as shown above)

Forever Friends
A ball is a circle
No beginning, no end
It keeps us together like our circle of friends
But the treasure inside for you to see
is the treasure of friendship you've granted to me
Today I pass the friendship ball to you.
Labels: edit post
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I wholly agree. How would we survive in this blog word without our friends. Congrats for the award.

    I have tagged you. And you are going to love this meme


  2. Debi Says:

    Congrats, Melody! And don't you ever stop blogging, you hear?!!


  3. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Gautami! And I totally agree with your comment about being 'surviving' in this blog world with our friends.

    And thanks for tagging me. I will work it out whenever I can. :)

    Thank you so much for your comment and your kind support, Debi!! I really appreciate it. :D


  4. Love looks good on you. :)

    B @ The Love Blog
    iamlove.blogspot.com


  5. Alice Says:

    You're most welcome, Melody. Barbara is right, love looks good on you! :)


  6. Melody Says:

    Barbara, thanks for visiting and for your kind comments. :)

    Thanks again, Alice! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.