Melody
Randomness

This week marks the 100th post of 'Randomness'.
Here's this weeks questions, and have a Happy Easter everybody.

A set of random questions:
1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mango
2. What shampoo do you use? Sunsilk Silky & Straight shampoo
3. How do you like your eggs? Half boiled with a dash of pepper and soy sauce
4. What's the first thing you do when you get online? Check emails
5. What is your favorite tv show? Unfortunately I don't watch too much TV nowadays
6. Which do you prefer, the sunrise or the sunset? Both are beautiful in their own way!
7. When is the last time you went to the mall? Last Saturday!
8. What was the last food that you ate? Bread with peanut butter spread
9. What is your favorite animal? Penguin
10. Do you collect anything? Books, haha... I used to collect bookmarks, but I'm beginning to collect poppets now. They're so adorable! I'm also collecting fridge magnets.
Labels: , edit post
12 Responses
  1. random questions are fun, i think.

    when you say "last saturday" at the mall, is that yesterday or last week? and did you buy some books?! :)


  2. Jane Says:

    I love your poppets! So cute! You are the first person I know who's favorite animal is a penguin. Is there a story behind that?


  3. Melody Says:

    Alison - Indeed they are fun... always love playing them. Oh, I meant it two days ago, since today is Monday. ;) And yes, I did buy some books!!! I can't wait to read them!

    Jaimie - I added two more poppets to my collection... just didn't have the chance of shooting them! ;P I love penguins because they're just so cute... and I love the way they walk, hehe.


  4. I have never heard of mango ice cream. It sure sounds good though.

    I hope you have a good week, Melody. I'm about to go cuddle up with my book for the evening.


  5. Melody Says:

    I love mangoes, so of course anything that has mango flavour automatically becomes my favourites. ;) I also love vanilla and strawberry ice-cream... yum yum!

    I hope you've a good week too, Wendy. Happy reading!


  6. Julia Says:

    Happy Belated Easter! How was your weekend? My favorite ice cream will be Orange sherbit or Chocolate Rocky Road. I don't think I ever heard of Mango ice-cream unless it sold only in chinese markets?


  7. Ana S. Says:

    Mango icecream sounds delicious! And poppets are a great thing to collect :D


  8. Iliana Says:

    I want to collect Poppets - one of these days I'll add one to my shelves :)
    I still collect bookmarks though!


  9. Alice Says:

    Yay to all book collectors (and readers, of course)! Have a great week ahead, Melody.


  10. Kim L Says:

    I've never had mango ice cream before, but that sounds good! I like fruit flavors myself. Peach or banana or kiwi or strawberry are excellent.


  11. Melody Says:

    Julia - My weekend was great, thanks! I love chocolate flavour too, although I'd prefer to eat it in bars, hehe... Well, mango ice cream is quite common over here so they are sold almost everywhere.

    Nymeth - Poppets are a new addiction to me, hehe...

    Iliana - I'm sure you will. :) Lisa Snellings-Clark has a few new ones added to her stock and I've a hard time deciding which to buy! ;P

    Alice - Long live, book collectors!! Hehe... you too have a great week ahead.

    Kim - I love fruit! I can't decide a favourite because they all taste so good! :)


  12. The Bookworm Says:

    fun answers, I collect books too. Those poppets are so cute!
    have a nice week :)
    http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.