Melody
I can't believe that the BAFAB Week is almost over. But first, I would like to thank all readers for participating in this little contest of mine. It has been fun hosting this.

My darling daughter had a great time helping me to pick the winners. I wish I had taken a picture of her doing that. And here are the lucky winners:

(Gautami Tripathy from My Own Little Reading Room)
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy

(Dev from Good Reads)
- Men of Courage by Lori Foster, Donna Kauffman & Jill Shalvis
Congratulations to my three lucky readers! Please email me your name and your snail mail address to: melreadingcorner AT gmail DOT com
Labels: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Congratulations to all winners! :D


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks! I can't believe this!

    Congratulations to the other winners too!

    I will send you an email.


  3. Dev Says:

    Thank you so much! I just emailed you :-)


  4. Julia Says:

    Congrats to all winners!


  5. Melody Says:

    Dear Gautami and Dev! Congrats again. I have received your addy, thanks. ;)


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations to those who won. Melody come on over to my blog as you won something there!


  7. Melody Says:

    Oh my!! Thank you, Rhinoa! :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.