Melody
Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

I received 3 packages from my U.S.A. friends - Jennifer, Kathy and Julia for the past two weeks. Although they had told me earlier that they would send me some stuff, but still it was a great surprise to me to receive them in the mail! Thank you, my dear friends!!! :D

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

We went to New Zealand several years ago and it is such a beautiful country, with lots of scenic places to visit. And I'm most envious about their lifestyle, not that hectic unlike ours. I think it'd be a nice place for my retirement, hehe.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

I love fruit, but I'd pick cherry from the list.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

Probably a few simple long dresses for occasions, since my wardrobe mainly consists of work clothes, T-shirts, jeans and bermudas shorts. I'd prefer my clothings to be casual and comfy.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

I think no matter if it's a good or a bad memory, I'm sure there is always a lesson learnt from the experience.
13 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Melody - Glad that you like the gifts I sent :) And your welcome! But not necessarily need it. I always LOVE to give gifts to people :)

    I do recall you mention about your trip to Zealand and I belive you shown me the pics of the beautiful place!

    And I would have pick Cherry from that "Salad" list too hehe

    Great Friday Feast! I hope you have a good weekend ahead :)


  2. Melody Says:

    Many thanks again, Julia! :) I too hope you have a good weekend ahead.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hi! Great feast!
    Good dessert!


  4. Dallas Meow Says:

    great dessert indeed

    dm


  5. Melody Says:

    Gellianne and Dallas, thanks for visiting. :)


  6. Linda Says:

    Your dessert shows your wisdom!! Very nice feast!


  7. Alice Says:

    Hey Melody! I picked NZ too. :D

    Yep, we learn from every experience. My dad's incident brought my mom and my siblings even closer together. We work as a team to overcome any obstacles (I think nothing is too hard for us now hehe). We have gone through many things together. :)


  8. Sandee Says:

    I didn't even think of New Zealand and we have a friend that goes there six months out of the year. Have a great FF and weekend. :)


  9. Ladytink_534 Says:

    Oops! I forgot to do mine today! I'll have to make sure to get it done sometime tonight.


  10. Jennifer Says:

    Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend! May your new year be blessed!

    Jennifer :-)


  11. Melody Says:

    Hi Linda! Thank you for your kind words. :)

    Hey Alice! I'm sorry to hear about your dad's incident, but you have a positive thinking/attitude which is admirable. :)

    Hi Sandee! Wow, I'm so envious of our friend, hehe. Hope you have a great weekend too. :)

    Hi Jen! I will check out your post later. ;)

    Hi Jennifer! Thank you. Hope you have a great weekend, and may your new year be blessed too! :)


  12. Ladytink_534 Says:

    I went to bed early and never got it done :(


  13. Melody Says:

    No prob, Jen! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.