Melody

You Are Eggs


Traditional and totally grown up, you truly believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

You don't skimp on nutrition or quality. You're likely to take the time to make yourself a decent meal each morning.

You're a great cook, even if you aren't a showy one. You can make a feast out of simple ingredients.

The food you eat may be basic, but you prefer to think of it as classic.

Oh yes, I totally agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. My daily breakfast consists of three pieces of bread (spread with peanut butter, jam or margarine depending on my moods) and a cup of green tea which I will have it at work, since I'm always early. However, during the weekends I will try something entirely different since I have more time to play around, so at times I will make a pot of sweet potato soup (cut into cubes and put to boil, adding some sugar after they are boiled), or sometimes I will have a bowl of cereals with fresh milk. And if I run out of the above items, I will just cook instant noodles, haha. However, I am not a good cook, even though I wish I am.

Labels: edit post
7 Responses
  1. I am cereal, evidently. :-)
    Playful and lighthearted, breakfast is likely your favorite meal of the day.
    (In fact, you're probably the type who sneaks cereal as a midnight snack.)
    Your culinary skills are probably a bit lacking... and you are a sucker for junk food.
    Some people accuse you of eating like a kid, but you prefer to think of yourself as low maintenance.

    Interestingly enough, I usually skip breakfast altogether and go straight for lunch.


  2. Melody Says:

    Wendy, I couldn't skip breakfast! There are times that my stomach rumbles even though I have taken my breakfast, haha!


  3. Julia Says:

    Melody - I got the same thing you got. Only thing is, I don't even know if this is true bout me.

    For one things, sometime I do skip breakfast and go right to lunch. And even if I do eat breakfast I only have bagels and coffee, that it. And that enough for me for the rest of the day until dinner time. At dinner I eat large LOL !

    Saying that, I do think breakfast is important....


  4. Alice Says:

    Like Wendy, I'm cereal too. :D

    You don't want to know what I eat for breakfast... apart from coffee... :P


  5. Melody Says:

    Julia, that's exactly my thoughts. This quiz isn't right, LOL! At least it doesn't describe me well, hehe...

    Alice, now you have piqued my curiosity! You have to tell me, muhahaha...


  6. Alice Says:

    Not telling, not telling... :P


  7. Melody Says:

    OK, I get it! You must have birdnest for breakfast, LOL!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.