Melody
One of the best things about blogging is, not only you get to write and share your thoughts with other readers, but you also get to know a lot of wonderful bloggie friends along the way. I am glad to say that Ms Alice Teh is one of them. I would like to thank her for giving me the Blog Friend Forever Award.

Thank you, Alice! Cheers and long live to our friendship!

I would like to pass this award to some of my wonderful bloggie friends:


Besides receiving the award, I have another sweet surprise which I received in the mail today. I have won a book over at Rhinoa's blog during the BAFAB Week - Spirits In The Wires by Charles De Lint. I had chosen this book because the story premise sounds interesting, and moreover I have not read anything by this author. So you can imagine how thrilled I am when Rhinoa claimed I am the winner of this book!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rhinoa for hosting this contest as well as sending me the book. I will post a review after I have read it, although not at this time since my reading 'cards' are full.

Thank you, Rhinoa! :-)

Labels: , , edit post
7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks so great you got it so quickly! That's two down, hopefully Dewey will get hers soon too. I haven't read it yet either so if you beat me to it I will be interested to see what you think. I think it's a little outside his usual Fantasy set around Newford so should be cool.


  2. Kathy Says:

    thank you, Melody! You are very generous to me!!


  3. Thank you so much, Melody! I am so glad that we are friends. :-)

    I haven't ever read anything by Charles De Lint and so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the book you won.


  4. Alice Says:

    You're most welcome, Melody! Cheers to our friendship! :D


  5. Melody Says:

    Thanks again, Rhinoa! :) I will surely let you know my thoughs after I have read it.

    Kathy, you are most welcome! :D

    Wendy, it is my pleasure to know you. :)

    Cheers, Alice!! ;P


  6. Jennifer Says:

    Thanks Girlie!!! You are more then just a blogger friend to me . . . . your family!!!

    HUGS!!!!!!!!


  7. Melody Says:

    Hey girl! You know you are ALWAYS welcome!!! {{Hugs}}


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.