Melody
I am very blessed again to receive the You Cheer Me Up Award from one of my sweet blogger friends, Alice Teh from Hello, My Name Is Alice.

Alice, thank you so much for honouring me with this award and knowing that I manage to cheer you up. ;-) I'd like to say that your cheerful, bubbly personality always cheer me up too. It's always a pleasure to read your posts.

I would like to share this award with all my blogger friends because I think everyone of you deserve this award too. I always find it a joy to receive everyone's comments and to be able to share or exchange our thoughts even though we might not have the chance to meet one another.

Thank you, everyone, for your friendship! I really appreciate it and will always treasure it. :-)
Labels: edit post
8 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    You're most welcome, Melody! Have a great week ahead! :D


  2. Julia Says:

    Alice - awww thanks for the award! You know that you always make me cheerful when I need it the most. I always have lot of fun chatting with you. So this award is surely hit the mark of our friendship :) Thanks

    Give me times to post it to my blog, I have to take care of things first....


  3. Melody Says:

    Thanks again, Alice! You too have a great week ahead. :)

    Julia, that's what I thought also. ;)


  4. Alice Says:

    I share the same thoughts, Julia. *Hugs*

    You have a great week ahead too, Melody. :)


  5. Julia Says:

    Darn - I meant to add Melody name on my previous comment to this post, and it may have sound like I'm talking only to Alice bawhahwaha

    But I'm glad that Melody see through my mistake and knew I was talking about her too. Thanks both Alice and Melody for your wonderful friendship in blog land :)

    *hugs you both*


  6. Melody Says:

    Of course I know what you meant, Julia! Hehe... ;P


  7. Debi Says:

    Oh, I'm so glad Alice gave you this one! I couldn't agree with her more...this is just a happy place to visit! I always look forward to popping on over to visit you, Melody!


  8. Melody Says:

    Oh Debi, thank you so much! Your comment has really brighten up my day today. :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.