Melody

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

10. Well, birthday falls only once every year, so of course I'm looking forward to it.
(By the way, Happy Birthday to Julia! :D)

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

Sacked.
(Ack! Enough said. Not that it happened to me before though...)

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

Nope. I don't have any sunglasses.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

How I wish this is true! Miraculously if this happens, I'd like to dedicate it to my mom. She had always told us to have faith in ourselves no matter what we do.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.

Green tea! And I never get tired drinking it everyday!

20 Responses
  1. MissMeliss Says:

    Lovely feast. Green tea sounds so soothing just now.


  2. maiylah Says:

    i love drinking tea, too! :)
    happy FF!

    Picture Clusters


  3. Josephine Says:

    nice feast, love great tea too.happy F!

    http://aniqueanik.blogspot.com/2007/10/fridays-feast.html


  4. Susanna Says:

    Happy Friday. Not a green tea fan although I have tired it a few times.


  5. Pea in a Pod Says:

    We love green tea here too:) and we have the same appetizer!:)
    Happy FF! Mines up here;
    http://yennygirl.com/?p=938


  6. Eleisia Says:

    Love your blog template.

    Your main course about dedicating your book to your mom is very sweet. I included my mom too.


  7. Julia Says:

    Melody - thanks for the birthday wishes! It nice to be mention hehehe.

    I think that your mom would have been proud of you, if you have dedicate the book you wrote to her :)


  8. Hi Melody. I admire how you always anticipate your birthday.

    I like drinking green tea from time to time.


  9. Addie Says:

    I am so not a green tea fan - I only tried it ONCE and will never again ... YUCK!!! Sorry about that.

    Thanks a stack for visiting My Feast. Its good to know that there are some who do love their birthdays. I was getting abit worried while reading other blogs


  10. Hootin Anni Says:

    Wise mother you have!!! And ya, me too....if only I COULD write a book.

    My feast is served, won't you come dine with me?


  11. Anonymous Says:

    I love green tea too--I love it in ice cream too. Great Feast.


  12. ellen b. Says:

    A good feast to you. I only like the word sacked when the opposing quarter back gets sacked!


  13. Nice feast!

    Great answer on the soup!


  14. Renee Says:

    Great feast! Green tea sounds delicious. Have a great weekend.


  15. Natalie Says:

    Great feast! Happy Friday!


  16. Alice Says:

    We share the same Salad! Nice. LOL.

    Happy weekend, Melody!


  17. Jackie Says:

    Your blog is beautiful.

    Happy FF :)


  18. JHS Says:

    Thanks for stopping by! Enjoyed your responses. "Sacked." Yeah, that's not one of my favorites, either.


  19. Anonymous Says:

    Lovely feast! Green tea is one of my favs too!


  20. Thanks for stopping by my feast. I wish I'd been to read yours earlier. Your main course is so sweet!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.