Melody
I feel so honoured to have received this award from one of my dear bloggie friends - Alice. And it's my pleasure to know her because she is such an easy-going and a thoughtful friend. Do visit her blog to find out more about her and her thoughts.

Thank you, Alice! :-)

Finally, I would like to share this award to my following bloggie friends:
  • Wendy of Musings of a Bookish Kitty (Her book reviews rocks!)
  • Melissa of Bibliotica (I love the way she writes!)
  • Kathy of *RittyRats* (She has great photography talents! One of her submissions has been selected for the upcoming 2008 calendar!)
Labels: edit post
8 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    It's always a pleasure, Melody! Thank you too for being such a sweet and kind friend. God bless!


  2. Lotus Reads Says:

    Oh, Melody, this is such a lovely award and certainly well deserved. I love your blog too!!!


  3. Debi Says:

    Congrats, Melody! I love your blog, too!


  4. MissMeliss Says:

    Congratulations, and you're so sweet to share this... it's a pass-it-on type of thing, yes?


  5. Kathy Says:

    Oh my goodness! Thank you, Melody!
    [blushing] you are too kind! Just read your comment, popped over here, but I want you to know that I wont get a chance to answer your email (over at flickr) until tonight after work!
    Thanks again! [hugs]


  6. Melody Says:

    Thanks again, Alice! :)

    Hi Lotus! Hi Debi! Thank you so much for reading and liking my blog! It's your readership that encourages me to write better!

    Hi Melissa! Thank you. Your blog well deserved it. :)

    Hi Kathy!! You are always welcome. I love your photos, so keep them coming! And congrats again for winning the contest! :D


  7. Thank you so much, Melody! I love your blog too. :-)


  8. Melody Says:

    You are welcome, Wendy! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.