Melody
(Picture taken at Ngee Ann City)


I was tagged by Sam for this Christmas meme.
1. What is your most enduring Christmas memory? Hmm... I don't think there is any particular moment that stands out for me.

2. Do you have a favourite piece of Christmas music? I don't have any favourite Christmas songs, and I like most of them anyway.

3. Do you stick to the old family traditions? Well, we don't really have any old family traditions. To us, Christmas is all about holiday and gatherings.

4. What makes your mouth water at Christmas time!? Wow, there are so many goodies during Christmas! It's hard to choose one actually, but I will go for the log cake if you ask me, because I have a sweet tooth. :D

5. How soon do you put the Christmas tree up and when do you take it down? How I wish I can have the real tree! Mine is only about 20 inches high and it currently stands on our TV console. We just put it up during the weekend, not that it is a hard thing to do, hehe. It's a simple Christmas tree with a few shiny colourful balls as accessories. Although the size of the tree is small, but it definitely adds up a Christmasy feeling to the house.

I would like to tag Julia, Alice, Darla, Wendy and Rhinoa for this meme.
Labels: , edit post
9 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Melody - There are always lot of goodies during Christmas to choose from! I love goodies! ;)

    Sound like you've found the perfect tree..no matter how big or small, trees always adds up Christmasy feeling to the house :)

    Enjoy reading your meme. Thanks for tag!


  2. Melody Says:

    Hey Julia, I too love all the Christmas goodies! Thanks for playing. :)


  3. Darla Says:

    This was fun--thanks for tagging me! I played too. :)


  4. Melody Says:

    Hey Darla! Thanks for playing. :D


  5. Alice Says:

    Will work on this one, Melody. Thanks for the tag. Which reminds me that I still owe you one more... hehe.


  6. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Alice! No worries, take your time. :)


  7. Hi, Melody! I'm afraid answering the meme now might spoil my post for the Blog Advent Tour and so I'm going to save this for a little later. :-)

    I don't have a real tree for Christmas either. I grew up with an artificial tree and my husband and I adopted the same tradition when we were married. Someday maybe I'll have a real tree.

    I hope you are having a good week!


  8. Alice Says:

    I've done it, Melody! Once again, thank you for tagging me. :D


  9. Melody Says:

    Hey Wendy! No problem. I'm looking forward to reading your post for the Blog Advent Tour soon...

    Hi Alice! Thanks so much for playing! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.