Melody

When I visited 3M's blog this morning for my daily read, I understand that she will be hosting a reading challenge called The Pub (2008) Challenge (Please click onto the links for more details.) Like her, I find most of my books read in 2007 don't published on the same year, and here is how 3M got her idea about this challenge. The objective is to read titles published in 2008.

And here are the rules:

  • Read a minimum of 8 books published in 2008. (Library books are acceptable!)
  • No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
  • At least 4 titles must be fiction.
  • Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
  • Titles may be changed at any time.

Although I haven't worked out the titles yet, but I will definitely sign up for this challenge. It sounds fun. I am really looking forward to another great reading year next year.

8 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Another reading challenge! I so wish to join but I think leisure reading will be cut down a lot in 2008 due to studies. Enjoy, Melody! :D


  2. This sounds like it would be a fun challenge! I don't think I can sign up for anymore right now though. I look forward to seeing what you decide to read this next year!


  3. Julia Says:

    I'm looking forward to see what books you're gonna do for the challenge, Melody - have fun!


  4. Melody Says:

    Alice, I'm hoping you will join for fun, but of course studies always comes first. ;)

    Wendy, indeed this challenge sounds fun! I'm also hoping you'd join too...

    Thanks, Julia! Are you gonna join in? Hehe... ;)


  5. Julia Says:

    well....at the moment, I can't. Seeing how slow I'm reading now LOL. But I hope to make up for my reading come Janurary.

    But than, we shall see if I changed my mind and joined. I let you know if I do :)


  6. Melody Says:

    Julia, I'm slow with my reading too, but that couldn't stop me from participating, hehe... I'm hoping you will say yes to this challenge soon! ;)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    That does sound fun. Where do people come up with these ideas?


  8. Melody Says:

    They are really creative, don't you think, Kristy? :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.