OOP
Melody

This week’s question is suggested by Island Editions:
Do you have a favourite book, now out of print, that you would like to see become available again? (I have several…)

Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!

I'm glad to say most of my favourite books are available, except the following:


Now can you tell I'm a huge fan of Anne Stuart? :-)

(Note: I'm fortunate to have a best friend who's living in the U.S. who managed to find Nightfall and Into the Fire for me. Thank you so much, Jennifer!)

13 Responses
  1. MiLeT Says:

    thanks for the visit.

    i agree with you, you're lucky to have a friend in the us. ;)


  2. Are these romances? They look edible!

    OOP


  3. Melody Says:

    Hi Milette! Indeed I'm very fortunate to have a friend like Jennifer. :)

    Hi Gautami! They are romance suspense, and they are real good! ;)


  4. Julia Says:

    You already know I'm huge fan of Anne Stuarts :) Happy BTT

    Julia


  5. Alice Says:

    Bless your friend, Jennifer! :D


  6. Darla Says:

    Ah, more Anne Stuarts I don't have yet. One of these days, I'm going to have to make myself a checklist. :)


  7. Chris Says:

    Haven't read them. I'll have to check them out.


  8. Stephanie Says:

    I couldn't think of anything to post for this one!! So I skipped BTT this week!! BUT I did tag you for a meme!!


  9. pussreboots Says:

    I wrote about Cats are Not Peas, a favorite of mine that is sadly out of print. Happy BTT.


  10. Jane Says:

    Ah, you are an Anne Stuart fan! They look like a fun read!


  11. Melody Says:

    Hey Julia! Of course I already knew. ;P

    Hi Alice! I'm blessed to have a friend like Jennifer. :)

    Hi Darla! I hope you are able to find some of her older books. Some of them are so hard to get...

    Hi Chris! I hope you will be able to find them and enjoy reading them too.

    Hi Stephanie! Thanks for the tag. Will work on it soon.

    Hi Pussreboots! Don't you wish that the publishers will reprint some of our favourite books?!

    Hi Jaimie! Indeed they are. I love reading romance suspense. ;)


  12. I'm glad your friend will be able to help you get those books! I couldn't think of any to list for this week's BTT. Maybe that is a good thing. :-)


  13. Melody Says:

    Hi Wendy! Indeed I'm very grateful to my friend. :) Happy Friday!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.