Melody
I was tagged by Jen for this fun meme.

Here's how to play: "Take the letters of your name and write out a title of a romance novel for it. It's that simple, see if you can actually do it. You can omit the words "A" and "The" from the title to suit your needs if you want". It's a lot harder than it looks but try Amazon.com for help.

Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts
Extreme Danger by Shannon McKenna
Lover Eternal by J. R. Ward
On the Loose by Tara Janzen
Double Take by Catherine Coulter
Yellow Rose Bride by Lori Copeland

And here's the final part: I would like to tag Julia, Alice and Darla and anyone else who wants to do this. ;P
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Thanks for the tag, Melody! This is a fun one. :) Morrigan's Cross is nice...


  2. Melody Says:

    Thanks for playing, Alice. Have enjoyed reading your reply...

    Nora Roberts is indeed a wonderful author. Every books/trilogies she writes are great! :)


  3. Julia Says:

    NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm being tagged again! Can you hear my echo? LOL

    Just kidding, this sound fun. I will try to do this later, Melody. Glad to see that one of Nora's books is on your name list *grin*


  4. Melody Says:

    I hear ya, Julia! LOLOL.
    Thanks for playing though...I love all your answers. ;)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.