Melody
Starting from this year, I want to make a list of the books I read for the year, and that explains this post. Anyway, here's the list of books I read in 2007:

1. Talyn by Holly Lisle
2. The Husband by Dean Koontz
3. Pig Island by Mo Hayder
4. Angel Fire by Linda Lael Miller
5. All Night Long by Jayne Ann Krentz
6. Red Leaves by Thomas H. Cook
7. My Nerdy Valentine by Vicki Lewis Thompson
8. Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught
9. Dangerous Games by Lora Leigh
10. Flint's Code by Paul Eddy
11. The Dollmaker by Amanda Stevens
12. No Regrets by Shannon K. Butcher
13. Officer Down by Theresa Schwegel
14. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
15. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
16. Sight Unseen by Samantha Graves
17. Ice Blue by Anne Stuart
18. Jackson Rule by Dinah McCall
19. Be Mine by Laura Kasischke
20. Shadows at Sunset by Anne Stuart
21. Thief With No Shadow by Emily Gee
22. Life's Golden Ticket by Brendon Burchard
23. Dark Seduction by Brenda Joyce
24. High Noon by Nora Roberts
25. Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong
26. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
27. Astrid and Veronika by Linda Olsson
28. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling
29. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
30. In Your Eyes by Laura Moore
31. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
32. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
33. Ratatouille by Kitty Richards
34. The Forest House by Marion Zimmer Bradley
35. Dangerous Love by Kate Lock
36. The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes by Anne Stuart, Jennifer Crusie & Eileen Dreyer
37. Prom Nights From Hell by Meg Cabot, Kim Harrison, Michele Jaffe, Stephenie Meyer & Lauren Myracle
38. Damnation Street by Andrew Klavan
39. The Resort by Bentley Little
40. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
41. Once I Was A Princess by Jacqueline Pascarl
42. Everything Happens For A Reason by Kavita Daswani
43. The Scent of Shadows by Vicki Pettersson
44. Hidden Agendas by Lora Leigh
45. The Doorkeepers by Graham Masterton
46. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
47. Marley & Me by John Grogan
48. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
49. Atonement by Ian McEwan
50. Yakuza Moon by Shoko Tendo
51. The Wolves In The Walls by Neil Gaiman
52. The Wrong Man by John Katzenbach
53. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
54. Ice Storm by Anne Stuart
55. The Secrets of a Fire King by Kim Edwards
56. Bride Island by Alexandra Enders
7 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Wow! Thanks for listing all the books complete with their reviews, Melody. I see some familiar titles here... :D


  2. Melody Says:

    Alice, it makes things easier for me as a record, and I'm also hoping it will make it easy for the readers as well if they want to read them if interested. ;P


  3. What a great list, Melody! I keep a list too that I update monthly with my reads. I was thinking of changing the date and republishing it for the end of the year as right now it's dated the 1st of January 2007 so I doubt many people see it.


  4. Melody Says:

    Wendy, the list really helps since I have a short memory, hehehe... and I can't wait to see your list. ;)


  5. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody, my lists go by month (also located at the sidebar). Those with reviews are hyperlinked. As I only start tracking them in May or June '07, I can't remember what I've read earlier the year...

    Have a great day!


  6. Melody Says:

    Yes, I noticed, Alice. :) They really help, don't they?


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Cool you have a few on your list I want to read next year hopefully. It's so useful to link back to your reviews, I just did the same thing on my blog too randomly. I can check back and see what you though when I get around to reading them which will be fun.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.