Melody
Stephanie tagged me with this meme. Here goes.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago: (Wow, this is a challenge to me considering I have a short memory, LOL.)
1. Changed job
2. Addicted to internet and ICQ
3. Took a part-time course in Graphic Design
4. Read (but of course)
5. Cross stitched

5 Things on my T0-Do List today:
1. Organize a health talk for the staff
2. Do grocery on my way home
3. Fetch my daughter from the childcare
4. Start sending out Christmas cards!
5. Catch up with my reading

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a new house
2. Buy a new car
3. Travel around the world
4. Buy more books (need I say more?)
5. Donate money to the Cancer Society

5 Things I'll never wear again (or have never worn):
1. Mini skirts
2. Bikini (I wear a one-piece swimsuit)
3. Winter boots
4. Wedding dress
5. High heel shoes (no more than 2 inches anyway)

5 Favorite Toys: (Current or Past)
1. Computer / Laptop
2. CD / DVD player
3. Cell phone
4. Digital camera
5. Thumbdrive

5 people to tag:
1. Jennifer of From My Corner
2. Julia of Julia's Books Corner
3. Alice of Hello, My Name Is Alice
4. Kathy of *RittyRats*
5. Debi of Nothing of Importance
Labels: edit post
16 Responses
  1. Jennifer Says:

    Hey girl . . . I played!!!

    I laughed at your shoes comment . . . . all mine our 2 inches or higher.


  2. Melody Says:

    Hey girl! Thanks for playing!
    Enjoyed reading your post. ;P Well, I used to wear those but have to quit wearing now especially when WL is concerned! LOL.


  3. I did this one today too. :-)

    I still need to send out my Christmas cards. This weekend. Really, I mean it this time. ;-)


  4. Melody Says:

    Hey Wendy! Glad you played too! ;)


  5. Darla Says:

    I'm laughing about the things you'll never wear again (or have never worn)--the only one of those that would be on my list is the wedding dress.


  6. Melody Says:

    Yeah, that's me, Darla. ;P


  7. Ladytink_534 Says:

    My wedding "dress" was a cute sweater, my favorite jeans, and my new boots lol. I did this meme over on my blog too.


  8. Julia Says:

    Melody - thanks for the tag...your answers was fun!


  9. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Julia! I enjoyed reading yours too. ;)


  10. Melody Says:

    Hi Ladytink! Thanks for visiting! I will check out your answers to this meme in a moment. :)


  11. Alice Says:

    I played! :D Thanks for tagging... :D


  12. Darla Says:

    I finally played, too. It was harder than it looked. :)


  13. Iliana Says:

    Did you get your Christmas cards done? I post my to do list last night and I don't feel like doing any of the things on it. Ha,ha...


  14. Melody Says:

    Hello, Alice and Darla! Glad you ladies played. Enjoyed reading your answers. ;)

    Hi Bookgirl! I'm done with the cards, I'm so relieved, LOL.


  15. Anonymous Says:

    I hope you still do cross stitch, I do when I have time and still really enjoy it.


  16. Melody Says:

    I really enjoy doing cross stitching, Rhinoa. But regrettably I don't do it as often as I used to because nowadays my time is taken up by my young daughter and books, of course. ;)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.