Melody
I found this fun meme over at Sam's blog, where she found it on Free Range Librarian. What you have to do is to list the first sentence of the first post for each month this year. Sounds pretty easy huh? Here's mine:

January: Everyone loves a haunted house story, and so do I.
(A review of an animation, Monster House)

February: I don't really have any reading habits.
(My reply for Booking Through Thursday: Habit-Forming)

March: This belongs to one of Vicki Lewis Thompson's Nerd series, beginning with Nerd in Shining Armor which Kelly Ripa picked it for her "Reading with Ripa Book Club" at one time.
(A review of a book, My Nerdy Valentine)

April: I missed last week's BTT!
(My reply for Booking Through Thursday: Location, Location, Location, Part 2)

May: I hope everyone has a happy Labour's Day holiday.
(Random Thoughts)

June: No, I don't.
(My reply for Booking Through Thursday: Paper or Plastic?)

July: None of them!!!
(My reply for Randomness: Would You Rather...)

August: expeditious
(Chosen word for Word on Wednesday)

September: So I went on leave yesterday, thought I needed a little break from work and also take it as an opportunity to reward myself after all my hard work for the company's dinner and dance... (Blah, that's just a lame excuse, oh well...)
(Miscellaneous Ramblings (Part 2))

October: I was tagged by Alice to do this fun meme.
(My Desktop Free View)

November: Yes, I do read horror.
(My reply for Booking Through Thursday: Oh, Horror!)

December: I was tagged by Sam for this Christmas meme.
(Christmas meme)

Oh boy, it does seems like I have been doing a lot of memes and tagging stuff, doesn't it? Hehe. Consider yourself tagged if you want to play! ;-)
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Alice Says:

    Oh you beat me to it, Melody. I was going to play too. LOL.


  2. Melody Says:

    That's great, Alice! Can't wait to see yours. ;)


  3. Sam Says:

    lovely!! The first sentences game really does give quite a nice overview of a blog doesn't it!!?


  4. Melody Says:

    I agree with you, Sam. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.