Melody

I have received a few awards over the past few weeks and I have to say I am so happy and honoured to know these lovely ladies and call them as friends! Without further ado, let me introduce them to you:

Ceri from Not in the Pink (Zombie Chicken Award)
Alice from Hello, My Name is Alice (The Circle of Friends Award)
Andreea from Passionate Booklover (Let's Be Friends Award)

I love visiting Ceri's blog because she always has something interesting to say, aside from her wonderful book recommendations. Alice is one of my earliest blogger friends (and not to mention my top commenter) so I am always happy to receive any comment from her. She loves photography and I always enjoy viewing her pictures. Andreea's blog is a fairly new-to-me blog (I have to thank Sandy for mentioning her blog or else I would have missed it!) and I love reading her opinions on books.

Thank you, ladies, for the awards and most of all for our friendship!
Labels: , edit post
14 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Way to go Melody! You are one of my daily fixes, and likewise you are always one of the first to comment on my blog.


  2. Beth F Says:

    Congrats -- you deserve them all!


  3. Andreea Says:

    You're welcome Melody. I am very glad to know you:)


  4. Ana S. Says:

    Congratulations, Melody :D



  5. Alice Says:

    Congratulations, Melody! You're one of my best blogger pals. :D


  6. Ceri Says:

    Awww, you make me blush, Mel, about the lovely things you say.

    You totally deserve that award and congrats on the other two aswell. :-D You're awesome, girl!


  7. Melody Says:

    Thank you, ladies! You all are the best!! :)


  8. Congrats Melody--you really make this blogging community special.


  9. Melody Says:

    Trish - Awww...you've me blushing by that remark! Thank you!! :)


  10. Melody that's all well deserved girlie!

    And that chicken award is so cute innit?


  11. Melody Says:

    Thanks, Veens! :)


  12. Anonymous Says:

    I have to say, even if I cannot read your blog on a daily basis, because of scheduling and work, I would catch up whenever I can! You've got an awesome and congratulations on the awards! :)


  13. Melody Says:

    Matt - Take your time, Matt! I totally understand about your busy schedule. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.