Melody
I am sure all of you have heard of the Book Blogger Appreciation Week (BBAW) which will be held September 14-18 and that the lovely Amy is the founder of this huge event. This is the second year I am participating in BBAW and I want to say I had so much fun visiting blogs and getting to know fellow bookbloggers last year! This year will be better and more exciting because there are so many bookbloggers (as well as new bookbloggers) participating! I cannot wait for the fun to begin!

Many thanks and kudos to Amy and all the other volunteers for their hard work for putting this event altogether!

Before I end this post, I want to share this news with you that I received a notification that I was nominated for the BBAW Award in the Best Commentor category! This came as a surprise to me because I have never expected a nomination for my blog since I think there are so many great commentors and great blogs out there!

So, to all my friends and readers who nominated my blog, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! You guys are the best!!
25 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Congrats on your BBAW nomination, Melody! You are well deserved! :)


  2. Melody Says:

    Julia - Thank you, Julia! :)


  3. Dot Says:

    Congratulations Melody, that's really exciting!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Definitely a well deserved nomination. You area great commentor and blogger Melody!!!


  5. Melody Says:

    Dot, Violet - Thank you, ladies! :) I'm really touched by all your comments!


  6. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    You are very loyal. Between you and Jackie, you are always the first ones to comment on my blog! Something is wrong if I don't see your message when I wake up in the morning!


  7. Care Says:

    YIPPEE!!! pompons waving, jumping up and down WAHOO!! you deserve it.


  8. Congrats Melody! You are a wonderful commenter, so this nomination is greatly deserved. You always have something thoughtful to say and that means a lot.


  9. Ceri Says:

    Congratulations on your nomination, Mel. You totally deserve it :-D


  10. Serena Says:

    Congrats on the BBAW nomination


  11. Andreea Says:

    Congratulations on your nomination! You deserve it!


  12. Congratulations on your nomination!


  13. Andrea Says:

    Congrats on your nomination!


  14. Ana S. Says:

    Melody, I'd be very surprised if you hadn't been nominated for best commenter! Congratulations :)


  15. Matt Says:

    Congratulations on your nomination. I'm so excited to be part of this wonderful, kind, and bookish community! :)


  16. Melody Says:

    Sandy - It's also about good timing! :P

    Care - Thank you! I'm thrilled you're nominated too!! :D

    Trish - Aww...thank you! I feel the same with you too! :)

    Ceri, Serena, Andreea, Diane, Andrea - Thank you so much, ladies! :)

    Nymeth - Aww...thank you, Nymeth! Your remark makes me blush. I think you're a great commenter too!!! :D

    Matt - Thanks, Matt! I'm excited to be part of this bookblogging community too! I've met a lot of wonderful people through this community, and that includes you. :)


  17. Iliana Says:

    Ah, it's so good to catch up on your blog and to read this, well how very cool! Congrats on your nomination, Melody! Doing a little happy dance with you :)


  18. Melody Says:

    Iliana - Glad to see you and hear that you enjoyed the trip! :) Congrats on your nomination too!! :D


  19. Wanda Says:

    Hey, hey congrats on the nomination! :)

    I have an award for you here.


  20. Melody Says:

    Wanda - Thank you so much! :)


  21. Darlene Says:

    Congrats Melody! I love your comments!


  22. Alice Says:

    I so agree with this nomination, Melody! You're definitely one great commentor. :)


  23. Melody Says:

    Dar, Alice - Thank you so much, ladies! You ladies are great commentors IMO too. :)


  24. Becca Says:

    Congratulations on your nomination! BBAW is so exciting isn't it?


  25. Melody Says:

    Rebecca - Thank you! BBAW is exciting! It's great knowing so many bookbloggers! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.