Melody

Teaser Tuesdays

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

Here's my teaser for today:

Never in her life had she felt guilt when it came to food, or eating. The fact that she was feeling it now, and strongly, was a little disturbing.




(Pg 42, Dancing with Ana by Nicole Barker)

10 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I keep seeing this book mentioned around. I hope you will be posting a review soon!


  2. Like Sandy, I've been noticing this title popping up a lot lately. I look forward to your thoughts on it, Melody.


  3. Darlene Says:

    That is a really good teaser Melody-very powerful when you know what the book is about. I've really got to get started on this one this week.


  4. Melody Says:

    Sandy, Wendy & Dar - Thanks, ladies! I'm almost done with the book! Will try to draft my review after reading it! :D

    Dar - I look forward to your review soon! :)


  5. Alice Says:

    Melody, I am looking forward to the book review! :)


  6. Melody Says:

    Alice - Thanks for your support, as always! :)


  7. Beth F Says:

    Interesting! I haven't seen a review yet for this so I don't know what to expect.


  8. Wanda Says:

    Food and guilt go hand in hand for alot of people. A shame really, it should be one of life's simple pleasures. Pretty cover, I haven't seen this one but the teaser combined with the title leads me to believe she is in dance training maybe ... I'll have to pop back in to find out.



  9. Amy Says:

    I'm looking forward to your review also!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.