Melody
Berlin, Germany

11 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    What is this building? It looks very familiar to me...


  2. Andreea Says:

    Nice picture! Berlin is a great city!


  3. Darlene Says:

    Fantastic picture! That is one imposing building but beautiful all the same.


  4. Alice Says:

    Nice picture, Melody. I just love architecture like this. :)


  5. Melody Says:

    Sandy - That's Reichstag building.

    Andreea, Dar & Alice - Thank you, ladies! I love the architecture! It's beautiful!! :)


  6. Beth F Says:

    I'm going to have to show my husband this one. He was stationed in Berlin when he was drafted during Vietnam.


  7. Aarti Says:

    I just found your blog via Musings of a Bookish Kitty, and I love the layout! It's so cleverly done. And the Gateway book you blurb about below sounds fantastic! Glad I found you :-)



  8. Melody Says:

    Aarti - Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    Naida - Thanks!


  9. S. Krishna Says:

    Beautiful! I love Berlin!


  10. Melody Says:

    Swapna - Thanks! I'd love to visit Germany if I've the chance!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.