Melody
Hamburg, Germany

14 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I'd love to know the story behind this one!


  2. That one is really cool!


  3. Marny Says:

    I'm too lazy to type it all in the comments so I just post a link to the Wikipedia article:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismarck-Denkmal_(Hamburg)

    Hope that helps :-)


  4. Melody Says:

    Sandy - My husband didn't know about the history when I asked him this. I suppose he was too busy snapping pictures!!! :P

    Veens - It sure is!

    Marny - Thanks so much for the link! It definitely helps! :)


  5. Alice Says:

    I'm loving your Germany pics, Melody!


  6. Ceri Says:

    Oh, how I long to go to Germany. :-) I love your pictures.


  7. Jennifer Says:

    Beautiful statue! Hamburg is a beautiful city. Happy WW!
    mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/08/pride-and-joy-wordful-wordless.html


  8. Melody Says:

    Alice - Thanks, Alice! I'm loving your Hiro series too! :D

    Ceri - Thanks! I'd love to visit Germany too!

    Jennifer - Hamburg is indeed a beautiful city!


  9. Iliana Says:

    Oh no, you are making me wish I was in Germany right now! Well, I'm still wishing I was on vacation so there's that :)

    I've been to Hamburg before and it is beautiful. Hope you get to go one day Melody!


  10. Andreea Says:

    Hamburg is a great city! I've been there many times!


  11. Darlene Says:

    Fantastic picture. I love these pics-it's like a little trip through Germany for me.


  12. Melody Says:

    Iliana - I'm so envious about your trip, Iliana!! And I enjoyed viewing the pics you took! They're beautiful! Really makes me want to visit Germany badly!! :P

    Andreea - I agree! Glad to hear you've been there several times! If only I could have an opportunity to visit!! ;)

    Dar - Thanks, Dar! I'm glad you're enjoying my Germany series. :D


  13. S. Krishna Says:

    The perspective on this one is great! Nice shot!


  14. Melody Says:

    Swapna - Thanks! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.