Melody

Wanda from A Season to Read has recently passed on the Lemonade Award to me and this is a real feel-good award for blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. Besides being a recipient of several other awards, I am also happy to learn that Wanda is nominated in the best commenter/commentator category for BBAW! If you haven't visit her blog, you should!

I'm passing on the lemonade to all my friends and readers because I feel each and every one of you deserved it! This blog wouldn't be around without your support!
Labels: , edit post
12 Responses
  1. You deserve it Senorita!


  2. Melody Says:

    Veens - Thank you! :)


  3. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    I second Veens...very well deserved!


  4. Iliana Says:

    Congrats on your award, Melody! And, summertime and lemonade sound like they go so well together :)

    Haven't visited Wanda's blog so will have to go peek over there!


  5. Ana S. Says:

    Thanks Melody! How did you guess I was thirsty? ;)



  6. Ceri Says:

    Congrats on the award, Melody :) You definitely deserve it!


  7. Alice Says:

    Congrats, Melody! :D


  8. Melody Says:

    Sandy, Iliana, Nymeth, Naida, Ceri & Alice - Thank you so much, ladies! You've no idea how much I appreciate all your comments! They always bring a smile to my face! :)


  9. Serena Says:

    Congrats on the lemonade award.


  10. Julia Says:

    Congrats on award, Melody! You well deserved once again! :)


  11. Melody Says:

    Serena & Julia - Thank you, ladies! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.