Melody

Teaser Tuesdays


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

Here's my teaser for today:

She wasn't just another girl...more like a star plucked from the sky and trapped between tiny bones..a star capturing the heat that I could hold on to for warmth. My very own star that I knew would guide me forever as long as I held on tight and never let go.


(Pg 5, The Heights by Brian James)

10 Responses
  1. Sandy Nawrot Says:

    Wow that is powerful. And romantic!


  2. wow! that's so romantic :) ;)



  3. That's a great teaser, Melody. Makes me want to read the book.


  4. Violet Says:

    Nice Teaser. I've seen this book around. I hope you are enjoying it.



  5. Darlene Says:

    Good teaser. I haven't heard of this book before.


  6. Melody Says:

    Thank you, everyone! I'm enjoying this book so far! It's intense and oh so romantic! ;)


  7. Alice Says:

    Love the teaser, Melody!


  8. Melody Says:

    Alice - Glad you love the teaser! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.