Melody

Hmm...this week's topic surely brings back all the memories (both good and bad)! :)
  1. Encountered something spooky in the restroom
  2. Got 2nd place in an essay writing competition
  3. Started to have pimples!!!
  4. Being rejected by the principal when we (all the arts students) requested to take Chemistry/Physics instead of Human & Social Biology as a Science subject
  5. We were making Swiss Rolls for a Home Economics test and I mixed up the ingredients (I mixed eggs and flour instead of eggs and sugar! Without a doubt, I did this badly. LOL!)
  6. A classmate appeared on a local teenage magazine (it was like having a 'star' in the school! Hehe.)
  7. Sitting for GCE 'O' Level Examinations (S-T-R-E-S-S-F-U-L!)
  8. Been a volleyball player, St. John's Ambulance cadet and librarian for the school Extracurricular activities (quitted volleyball and St. John's after 2 years subsequently...too hectic, but missed the fun!)
  9. First crush (he was also in the St. John's Ambulance)
  10. School discipline (skirts should be kept at knee-length and long hair should be tied)
3 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    I love Home Economics classes. I took it for 2 years. But wasn't good at it. I remember the brownies my team were suppose to bake but somehow something went wrong and the brownies never raised up like it suppose to LOL...this explain why am terrible at cooking LOL

    Sound like you had good and the bad of HS memories. Thanks for sharing those memories with us :) Happy Ten on Tuesday!


  2. Trista Says:

    Wow, some of those brought back memories that I didn't think of. Great TOT!
    P.S. Thanks for the visit!


  3. Alice Says:

    Hi Mel,

    I never got the chance to bake because I was in Science, so dissecting stuff and mixing dangerous looking substance were the stuff I did. But I did secretly want to bake. I suck at it even now. Can't cook, can't baked... SIGH...

    I forgot to mention taking SPM (GCE O Level) in my entry!! Thanks for the reminder... ;-)

    Oh, those good ol' days!

    Cheers, Alice


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.