Melody
Randomness

Week of April 8: Better Late Than Never
This week I posted the meme late Sunday evening. So that inspired this weeks topic, 'Better Late Than Never'. Are you usually late arriving? Late for work, school, parties...etc..? Or are you usually on time or even prefer to be a few minutes early? Are you late returning things as well? Library books, movie rentals...etc...?
till next time...
Well, I can say I am usually punctual for work. Sometimes I think I am too "time-conscious", meaning I will get very anxious if I am going to be late for something. I guess it has becoming my habit, which I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. I prefer to do things slowly within my control, rather than to rush things at the last minute. As for returning things, I think it is about being responsible and fair that I should return the stuff on time, don't you think? ;)
Labels: , edit post
1 Response

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.