Melody
week of april 29: the last time
time to reminisce: when was the last time you....
1. kissed someone? Yesterday!
2. drank coffee? Can't remember...I'm more of a tea person
3. read a book? This morning :P
4. cursed? Last Friday
5. had a nightmare? No idea
6. checked your email? 5 mins ago
7. had a crush? High school
8. drove a car? 2 or 3 years ago when I first learned how to drive
9. rode a rollercoaster? Can't remember
10. took a nap? Yesterday
11. went to the movies? Probably one or 2 months ago
12. drank alcohol? Drank Choya (contains little alcohol) last Saturday. I love this drink!
13. went to a party? Last year at my nephew's baby shower
14. said "I love you"? Action speaks louder than words!
15. cooked a meal? Yesterday
16. exercised? Long time ago!!!
till next time...
Labels: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Melody - wow great and funny list of "randomness" *grin*. It fun...I guess I answer mine here *grin*

    1. yesterday
    2. this morning
    3. early this afternoon
    4. yesterday
    5. can't remember
    6. Just few minute ago
    7. high school
    8. never
    9. never ride on them
    10. yesterday
    11. yesterday - saw "Meet the Robinson"
    12. yesterday - wedding
    13. 3 months ago
    14. Yesterday - agree with you that action speak louder then words
    15. yesterday
    16. long years ago


  2. Melody Says:

    Hey Julia, thanks for playing! We do have some similiar answers here, hehe.


  3. Julia Says:

    And it was lot of fun! *grin*...always interesting to see what your answers are on memes each weeks :)


  4. Alice Says:

    Hello Mel, for Q14, I definitely agree that action speaks louder than words. I find it hard to say out loud "I love you". I don't know why... (I'm shy, I guess...) Great list, btw. :D


  5. Melody Says:

    Hey Alice, thanks! I'm with you on that! LOL.


  6. This is great! Hope you don't mind if I borrow it!!

    Thanks for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.