Melody

Where do you do most of your reading? Your favorite spot? (Show a picture, if you want to!)
(And yes, I understand that these might not be the same thing--your favorite spot could be the beach, but you do most of your reading at home . . . in which case, tell me about both!)

Don't forget to leave a link to your actual response in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!

I missed last week's BTT! But then, it's always good to be late than never huh? ;P

This week's topic is interesting, but my answer will seem a little boring though. I usually do my reading either at home or on the way to and from work. At home, I like to sit on the living room sofa to read (sometimes the bed if I feel like lying down). And it would be good if I could get a seat in the train, it isn't easy to get a seat during the peak hours!!!

5 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    Goodness, I can't imagine you standing and reading while the train are moving. Especially if there people standing around you and may have peek over your shoulder just to see what you're reading hehehe

    Happy late BTT ! Thanks for posting at my blog, my friend :)


  2. Melody Says:

    LOL! That's quite true, and so far I have only encountered one 'peeking tom' so far. I was like - Oh gawd! (Luckily was not reading any steamy scenes then!)LOL.


  3. Alice Says:

    Hi Melody,

    I read in the train too. In KL, it is called LRT (light rail transit). It's quite difficult to read when it's packed with people during peaks, but otherwise it's an enjoyable 30-minute ride...

    Happy late BTT!

    Cheers, Alice


  4. Of course, better late than never :) Can't let a good book-related meme pass us by.

    Wow, can you actually read standing up on the train? I can read sitting down, but I think it would be a lot harder standing up. I'm impressed :)

    Happy Reading!


  5. Melody Says:

    Hi Alice, I admit it is difficult to read when the train is packed, you can barely hold your book when people are moving around you...*sigh* but then that's life, isn't it?!

    Hi Stacy, yeah I can read while standing up on the train, although I would appreciate a seat if the journey is too long. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.